Non-Insured Patient Special! Get An Exam, Cleaning & X-Rays For Only $125
There are many methods for relieving oral pain. They include:
- Ice packs on the affected area.
- Avoiding hard candy or ice.
- Avoiding sleeping on your stomach.
Dentists use a wide array of pain management tools, including:
- Anesthetics such as Novocaine.
- Analgesics such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Sedatives, including a procedure known as "conscious sedation" or general sedation (also known as "deep sedation").
Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved.
& Marketing By JUMPEM