Downtown Orlando Dental Fillings
Stop decay, comfortably
Minimally invasive and natural-looking tooth fillings
At Thornton Park Dental Arts, we place spectacular composite resin fillings to provide a healthy and aesthetically pleasing treatment option. This minimally-invasive treatment will stop decay and let you keep your tooth and your natural-looking, healthy smile. Also a great option for those with outdated amalgam fillings!
Your dental filling questions answered
Are composite resin fillings safe?
Composite resin dental fillings are the safest dental filling material available! Unlike amalgam fillings (which contain mercury), our composite resin fillings don’t include harmful material.
How can I avoid cavities?
While most people experience cavities at some point in their life, they can be avoided with some simple oral health tips:
- Brush twice daily
- Floss once a day
- Limit your sugar intake
- Drink lots of water
- Visit us for twice-yearly exams
Do dental fillings hurt?
Dental fillings are not intended to cause you any pain. Before treatment, we’ll gently numb the area around the tooth we treat. This will limit any discomfort.
Will insurance cover dental fillings treatment?
Depending on your exact plan, insurance will likely cover some of your downtown Orlando dental fillings treatment. Contact our office today to learn what your precise insurance plan will cover.
“My experience was extremely amazing. Staff was friendly, caring, and just amazing. I look forward to my next appointment.”
Our dental fillings process
- We’ll use 3D imaging to accurately picture your smile and mouth and determine if you are experiencing any tooth decay.
- Once we determine that you need a filling or other treatment, we’ll prepare you for treatment.
- We’ll apply an anesthetic and remove decayed tooth material carefully.
- Once the decayed matter is removed, we’ll fill your cavity with our composite resin and ensure a natural look and fit.
What makes us special
care for all ages
Get the care you need from a dentist you trust
Our downtown Orlando dentist's office
1200 E Robinson St
Orlando, FL 32801