Downtown Orlando Invisalign Dentists
A simple way to straighten teeth
Downtown Orlando Certified Invisalign Provider
Crooked or misaligned teeth can be a true detriment to your oral health. In addition to hurting your self-confidence, it can also lead to bite issues, as well as an increased risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
Fortunately, Invisalign clear braces have made it easier than ever to straighten teeth simply. Invisalign uses a custom set of clear aligners to gently reposition your teeth and correct your bite. Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible while worn, and can be removed while eating and cleaning your teeth. A great option for adults and mature teenagers!
Your Invisalign questions answered
What does Invisalign fix?
Our Downtown Orlando Invisalign clear aligners can help with dental problems such as…
- Misaligned or crooked teeth
- Overbite or underbite
Who is a good candidate for Invisalign?
Most patients are a good candidate for Invisalign clear aligners. We’ll conduct a full examination and take x-rays to ensure that Invisalign is the best option for your teeth.
Can a teenager get Invisalign?
While Invisalign can work well for some teens, we’ve found that other teenagers have difficulty keeping their aligners in their mouth for the required 23 hours a day needed for successful treatment. For these patients, we’ll generally recommend traditional metal braces.
How long does Invisalign take?
The exact length will be different for each and every patient depending on the particulars of their situation. For most patients, you can expect treatment to last 12-18 months, with noticeable results within the first couple of months.
Our Invisalign Process
- We’ll use 3D imaging to get an accurate picture of your smile and mouth.
- Using this, we’ll create your custom-made aligners that will gently reposition your teeth into the correct position.
- You’ll wear your aligners at least 22 hours a day, removing them when eating or cleaning your teeth.
- We’ll have you come in for appointments every 4-6 weeks to track your progress and adjust your aligners as needed.
- Treatment generally lasts between 12-18 months for most patients.
What makes us special
care for all ages
“My experience was extremely amazing. Staff was friendly, caring, and just amazing. I look forward to my next appointment.”
Get the care you need from a dentist you trust
Our downtown Orlando dentist's office
1200 E Robinson St
Orlando, FL 32801