Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Dentures, to improve your mouth's function
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Gentle Dentistry, to ensure patients are as comfortable as possible
- Grafts, to prevent bone loss due to a lack of healthy teeth
- Laser Dentistry, to perform traditional dental procedures safely, and less invasively
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Braces (Orthodontia), Straight teeth help an individual more effectively bite, chew, and even speak.
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to help and protect your teeth.
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- CEREC® Same Day Crowns, only one visit to the dentist
- Uneven Gums, a gum lift can be used to correct this problem.
- Flap Surgery, to help restore your gums
- Dental Implants, to help restore your jawbone structure
- Maxillofacial Surgery, to help you with your Chewing, Speech, Headaches, Sleeping, and Joint pain
- Scaling and Root Planing, to reduce your risk of experiencing tooth, bone, and tissue loss
- Zoom Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- 3D and X-Rays, to help see what's going on with your teeth
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Specialty Dentures
- Botox Cosmetics
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.